Monday, April 21, 2014

Springtime Fun

We have been busy, between Georgia's growing list of activities and Leo's speed I'm going all day and fall into bed at night, exhausted and happy.  Having a life where we can do what we choose and watching both kids learn and discover new things is pretty incredible, there's not a day that goes by that I don't recognize this.  Of course this doesn't mean I don't have my moments where I want to pull my hair out or shed a tear when I think of how little sleep I've had in the last several years but I always come back to being grateful.
Luckily the lack of posts has nothing to do with lack of fun, here are a bunch of pictures and videos of the latest with Georgia and Leo...

First off, Georgia has been growing! This isn't a great picture but she has grown as much
 between February and March as she did between November and February!

 Leo has been hard at work doing some building.. clothing optional
 Leo and Georgia have been enjoying Leo's new watertable... 
warm weather not required
 60 degrees shirt off guy 


The kids have been loving the new wagon Grammy & Grandpa gave Leo for his birthday
  I love these two!! 

Swinging serious business

Over spring break we took a quick trip to Arizona to see Nana and Bawdy.  It was really special to see Great Grandma Betty, this was Leo's first time meeting her, Georgia hadn't seen her since she was three months old.  We also got to catch up with some of Brian's cousins and aunts and uncles.  The trip was too fast but well worth it.


Arizona sun brought on some pool time!




Roaming free







Brian took Georgia up for some spring skiing a few weeks ago, she has continued to gain skills and speed.  When Brian told her to slow down, she said, "dad, I like to go fast!"


Leo is also gaining speed, he walks most of the time now..







No comments:

Post a Comment