Sunday, July 25, 2010

Camping on Whidbey Island

Last week we decided to kick off what we hope to be an annual camping trip. We had a lot going on but I was pretty adamant about making it happen.. even if it was only for one night. Well, all I can say is.. was it WAY more effort that it was worth for 24 hours.. yes, am I glad we did it anyway.. yes. We went to Whidbey Island where Georgia had a great time and discovered dirt.. sitting on a towel then blanket she pulled both back just to run her hands through the dirt. We also tried out out backpack for the first time and it went well so there will be some hikes in our future.. I never thought I would look forward to that but Georgia has changed my outlook on a lot of things!


Finally packed up and ready to go..

Yay.. camping!

Ohh campfire!

All bundled up!

Who says you can't be fashionable while camping?



Brian caught two fish!

Hanging at the beach










No comments:

Post a Comment